While I had the Reds game on in the background so I could hear and then see them blow another extra inning game ... I spent the night looking at RV's. While I was thinking again and when that happens, it could be dangerous.
Bottom line is, I think I might be going about this decision making process all wrong.
I've been trying to decide what to do and what to buy. A few months back one of my readers emailed me and told me to basically quit messing around, buy a 40' diesel, tow my 4Runner and hit the road. I think he was somewhat right, with some modifications.
I know I want to do this eventually after playing it safe for a couple of more years. I know though if I had everything sold, and leave, I still have monthly income coming in and enough to live on with no problem. So why wait 2 more years???
Anyone have a thought about that?
Here is what I was thinking tonight while looking at RVs and spending another week at a job that I am liking less and less as time goes by.
Put the house, Z4 and possessions for sale. Who really knows how long that will take. I personally feel with the area I live in, the house I live in, things could happen pretty quick. I don't think my Z4 would last a weekend sitting down by the highway in the yard "For Sale".
If both of those things happened soon, then I would HAVE TO scramble to downsize my possessions, give a 30 day notice at work and find my RV to buy and move into.
And IF they don't sell ... I keep working for a while, find and buy my RV, then rent the place out.
I am thinking I need something to move me in the direction I want to move and putting the For Sale sign in the yard for the house is just the ticket for me.
Also the RV is becoming clearer and clearer ... Class A - 32' to 35" in length, diesel.
Then head west!!