This blog's new location is at:
I went back and forth with the decision on whether to transfer this blog to my new one. I was reminded on January 21 that if I did that, I would need to delete this blog because search engines will penalizes websites when they find "duplicate" information. That would be the case here if I left this blog online and moved all of it's content to my new blog.
So the new blog on Wordpress is like starting over. Still about Hounds, RVs and Other stuff. It's only coincidental that the move to a new blog happened right after I put Winston down.
I like coming back daily to read the updated blog roll on the left side bar. I like reading the older articles from 1, 2 or even 4 years ago. I like reading the articles about Winston and seeing his photos.
So to make this rambling short ... as far as I know I will be staying with the Wordpress blog and will stop blogging here after this post. Everything here will stay online, under the same domain that you have, there just won't be new posts after this one.
Why move and why will this blog remain online?
- In Wordpress the photos are clearer, sharp and when you click on any photo in a Wordpress post it, enlarges to the original size and even sharper for you to see.
- Wordpress has thousands of free themes (blogger calls them templates) to chose from.
- Wordpress has a dashboard that is very easy to work from
- Photos upload right into your blog from your computer or editor extremely fast
- The way that Google tracks your every move and those of your blog readers
One reason it will remain online is information on this blog is indexed and found in search engines used by others looking for certain information about hounds or RVs. Plus a lot of work by the hounds and the blog author doesn't need to deleted. Who knows I may need to come back sometime.
So, bookmark the new link at the top ... http://www.houndsandrvs.net
LET ME KNOW EITHER HERE ON COMMENTS OR BY EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES THAT NEED HELP FIXING DUE TO THE TRANSFER!!