Friday, February 05, 2016

Nothing But Photos & Jif Peanut Butter

After the hounds finished their afternoon nap by waking up at the sound of crackers being opened for peanut butter ... Sadie, Stella and I went on an afternoon walk. Later, after I had finished the last of the peanut butter, Sadie cleaned out the top half of the Jiff jar then let Stella try getting the hard to reach peanut butter in the bottom of the jar. She decide that if she could just chew the jar to make it shorter, it would be easier for her tongue to reach the bottom of the jar.

Nothing but photos ... you can click the top photo to see the slideshow.




























Most of the time it's movies at home on Friday nights in 'the tropics' of Southern Indiana.

6 comments:

  1. They sure know how to get to the bottom of things, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their noses will dig as deep as they need to.

      Delete
  2. From your photos, I see some high voltage lines very near. Do you have any problems with them?? I wonder if the pups might be affected by them? My experiences with HV lines came from a pipeline replacement job we did over in eastern Ohio near the Ohio river. We were working right under the lines and they were really humming. We had to put static chains on all the rubber tire rigs because we'd get shocked by the static when opening the door or crawling on the tractor. It would really wake one up!!
    Don in Okla.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never had any kind of problems with the high power lines. I have heard them humming at times, usually in the middle of the summer.

      Delete
  3. Your new/old Blogger is looking good. What I like the most is that the button to click for Comments is back where God intended - at the BOTTOM of each posting. I would have learned how to read your blog when on Wordpress but is was going to take me some more time to remember to click the Comments button at the TOP of the posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was unaware the comments were set up that way on my Wordpress blog. I am happy about moving back to Blogger. I like all the posts being in one location instead of having a link back to the previous 4 years of info. I do like the new look on the template.

      Delete